Terms & conditions
1.1. Before booking a Sirdal Husky Farm experience, you need to read and accept our terms and conditions.
1.2. Booking an experience with us means that you have agreed to our terms and conditions. When booking for a group, the person who made the booking is responsible for informing all members of the group about these terms and conditions.
2. Bookings and queries
2.1. For activities that are not part of our online booking system, please send us a request through contact page to book and reserve a Sirdal Husky Farm experience. We will let you know about availability and price. When the date and activity is agreed, we send a payment link or invoice.
2.2. A booking is considered a confirmed reservation when the bill has been paid in full. For customized group events, a booking is considered confirmed when a deposit of 50 % of the total amount has been paid. You will receive a booking confirmation by email. The person who made the booking with Sirdal Huskyfarm is responsible for payment. In the event of cancellation or change of activity, we will credit the refund to the same card/account used when booking.
Payment Sirdal Huskyfarm AS:
Bank account: 3080 33 31665
IBAN: NO17 3080 3331 665
Bank Address: Kvinesdal Sparebank, Nesegata 7A, N4480 Kvinesdal
Org. number: 995 614 057
3.1. Sirdal Husky Farm does its utmost to minimize risks and give all our guests a positive and safe experience. However, we must emphasize that all outdoor activities involve an element of risk that participants must recognize and take into account. Guests must consider their potential personal challenges based on their own abilities and limitations. Our guides will give you necessary instructions and a safety briefing before starting. Sirdal Husky Farm cannot be held accountable for events beyond our control. Sirdal Husky Farm has liability insurance, but recommends that all participants have their own travel insurance.
4.1. As a participant, you are responsible for:
- Assessing your physical and mental state as it applies to the activity you booked
- Having proper attire for the booked activity
- Following instructions given before, during and after the activity
- Meeting up at the agreed time and place
- Having valid travel insurance covering any illness, accident, cancellation, lost/stolen luggage and other situations
- Not being intoxicated in any way before and during the activity. If a guest is intoxicated, they will not be allowed to join the activity and there will be no refund
- Complying with any age limits
4.2. Sirdal Husky Farm is responsible for:
- Quality and execution of the booked activity
- Providing correct information regarding the time, date, place, age limits and content of the activity
5. Cancellations and changes
5.1. To cancel or change a booking, the booker must email us directly at email@example.com and the following deadlines apply:
– Full refund is provided for cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival date
– 50 % of total amount is provided for cancellations made 7-14 days prior to arrival date.
– Unfortunately, no refund is provided for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival date. This is to cover the costs of preparation and logistics ahead of an activity. We therefore recommend having your own travel insurance that covers such eventualities.
5.2. Sirdal Husky Farm is responsible for carrying out the booked experience in a safe and sound manner. We therefore reserve the right to cancel or change any booked experience if conditions might make it unsafe, including weather, snow conditions or unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will offer an alternate time/date or a full refund.
5.3. Sirdal Husky Farm reserves the right to cancel or change any activity if conditions for the activity are not met. This can include the physical condition of the participants, the minimum number of participants not being met, delayed guests failing to appear at the agreed time or other factors.
6. Force Majeure
6.1. In the case of unexpected events such as natural disaster, political disturbance or emergencies beyond our control (Force Majeure), which leaves no other option than to cancel an activity, Sirdal Husky Farm is not obligated to refund costs to customer. In most casas this is covered by travel insurance.
7.1. If a guest feels that a Sirdal Husky Farm activity was lacking, they must inform us at the earliest opportunity. The guest must inform the guide and notify us in writing no more than 1 week after the date of the completed activity. We always try to amiably resolve any dispute or complaint. Any adjudication will be under Norwegian law.
7.2. For all rentals (such as equipment, kitchen facilities and accommodation), the renter is fully responsible for the loss or damage to any equipment. In the event of excessive wear, the renter will be charged for repair costs. Valid ID must be presented at rental.
8. Image and video use
8.1. Sirdal Husky Farm often documents its experiences with images and films used for marketing on social media and elsewhere online. This may include photo and video recordings of you as a participant in an experience with us. We respect your privacy and if you do not wish to be shown in photos or video, please let us know before the activity starts.
9. Modifications and changes
9.1. Sirdal Husky Farm cannot be held liable for any typographical, clerical or other error or omission on our website or printed matter. We reserve the right to change website content, brochures/flyers or other marketing material before or after a booking has been made. Most of these changes would be minor and we update clients of any changes as soon as possible.
10.1. Your feedback is important to us so we can continuously improve our service. If you have comments, whether positive or negative, after an experience with us, we would appreciate you sharing them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.